It is obvious that Minimalism, Minimalist these words have derived from the word minimal. This is a wide topic when we consider all the field related to being minimal. But the basic idea is interpreting to us as using less. But using only necessary would be the ideal meaning.
In present, we find Minimalism often as a trend or a lifestyle. But here, related to Design will be more comfortable actually.
Minimalist is a person who follows the Minimalist Concept or the Minimalist life style.
Beginning of the Minimalism.
- The most popular example is,
Minimalism was a moment related to Art that has began post World War 2 period, most strongly with American visual arts in the 1960s and early 1970s.
- The term minimalist often colloquially refers to anything that is spare or stripped to its essentials. It has accordingly been used to describe the plays and novels of Samuel Beckett, the films of Robert Bresson, the stories of Raymond Carver, and the automobile designs of Colin Chapman.
- The Japanese subscribe to the concept of ma , which roughly translates to “the space between objects.” This clean aesthetic can be found in home and outdoor design, architecture, and fashion (think: Zen gardens and pristinely tailored kimonos).
Popular Minimalist Architecture by
Donald Judd in Jerusalem
- We can’t actually describe or detect a exact year or personal responsible for minimalism. It was just a concept that has certain rules.
- Also It is being discussed more as the present situation of the society is high on consumption of all the things.
Minimalism in Modern World.
Most of the minimalists mentions that this is the best time to practice minimalism. Because we live in a age of information’s. And information means distractions.
Simply look at your desktop or the mobile screen. How much instructions and information are there waiting to feed to you. This is where the minimalism comes in handy.
Word is moving quite in high speed. So everyone has little time to spend on anything.
Concept of Minimalism
- Concept is more focused on getting rid of the unnecessary than reducing the important things.
- You don’t need to buy 4 pair of running shoes to run once a week.
2.Check you PC desktop for most recently used shortcuts. I bet you can’t find 5.
- At most present minimalism is widely spreading around the globe in like every fields.
- Joshua Fields Millburn & Ryan Nicodemus are the latest Minimalists that, they were the people who started the Minimalist Life Style.
- Minimalism is not a theory or any religion like that. It is just selecting less when we have more. Selecting the most needed and removing others.
- There is a popular quote saying all about the minimalism by a German Architecture.